Monday, October 13, 2008

The Great Escape

Today Jack successfully climbed out of his crib. He'd decided he just didn't need to take a nap! I was in the living room and heard a loud thump. I figured he'd jumped up and landed hard in his crib. As I walked to the door to go check out the situation, I saw the doorknob turning from the other side!! He wasn't crying or hurt. I had no idea how he managed to get out without hurting himself (I have since witnessed the feat and it is quite impressive).

Well, now what do I do? Toddler bed? Twin bed? How do I get him to stay in his bed if we do get a regular bed for him?

Well, since all this happened we seemed to have worked out his sleep issues and he's not protesting anymore. But I can see that we are soon going to have to move him out of his crib.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home